Automation Engineer (Gurgaon)
This role sits within the Engineering function and plays a key part in testing the Investwell web applications.
You will work closely with the Tech Manager to define strategy and process, bringing automation in line with existing functional aspect of the test effort.
This position is responsible for the design and development of automated testing scripts using Jasmine, PhantomJs, Selenium for functional automation.
You will be responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts. In addition the position is responsible for creating metrics and increasing test coverage using the automated systems.
» Core duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and develop automated test practices for both web and mobile applications primarily using PhantomJS UI module
- Design and create test scripts using Selenium and JasmineJS to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation
- Work with the Tech Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates. Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
» Required Skills:
- Good Analytical skill, Communication skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario
- Good in both Manual and Automated testing, Knowledge of all types of testing integration testing, system testing, functional testing, UI testing, load testing, performance testing
- Expertise in creating reusable Selenium Hybrid framework with TestNG, Maven, Grid, DB Testing, Jenkins , Git
- Understanding of requirements from functional document and prototype
- For Automation Testing Writing Test Scripts that would run during Automation testing Prepare Bug Report in MS Excel
- Good knowledge of test automation concepts, practices, and tools
- 3+ years of experience designing automated tests
- 3+ years of experience working with test automation
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium Webdriver
- 1+ years of experience with PhantomJs, Jasmine
- Ability to design framework is necessary
- Decent knowledge on TestNG & JUnit, JMeter
- Excellent knowledge on CI tools like Jenkins