Software Developer Android(Gurgaon)
Investments is a complex ecosystem involving Asset Management companies, Financial Advisors, SEBI
regulations, online and offline Investors. There is no way to align all these stars without radical
engineering innovation. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to jump into most projects and
believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things.
Please find the details mentioned below.
IPlease find the details mentioned below.
» Required Experience:
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent work experience of 2+ Years
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with a team in a startup or corporate work environment for at least a year
- Collaborating closely with our Product team to continually improve our products
- Maintaining and establishing good software design and architecture best practices
- Work with UI/UX designers to innovate new user experiences.
» Your key Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency