Product Marketing Manager (Gurgaon)
Investments is a complex ecosystem involving Asset Management companies, Financial Advisors, SEBI regulations, online and offline Investors. There is no way to align all these stars without radical products created with the end consumer in mind. Product Marketing Managers are responsible for bringing new products to market and raising the adoption of new and existing features across our user base. They act as a translator between what the product does and what the customer cares about.
» Your key Responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy - Write and maintain product webpages, solution articles, email campaigns and sales enablement material
- Customer Research - Deeply understanding the customer need and voice through data analytics
- Public Speaking - Communicating effectively at conferences, webinars, to executives, etc
- Asset Creation - Being able to create or influence the creation of a wide variety of on-message assets
- Demand Generation - Formulating and drive demand gen strategies
» Required Experience:
- At least 3 years of B2B Software marketing experience
- Be able to write convincing sales copy for a broad audience
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and product analytics engines
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Passion for technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.